Who We Are
Our three tenets are the core of who we are - the three things that define us most succinctly.
Developing college and university students into a global network of responsible citizens and leaders with a lifelong commitment to service.
To be the leading global community-service organization on college and university campuses that enriches the world one member, one child and one community at a time.
Live to Serve, Love to Serve.
The objects of this organization shall be:
- To emphasize the advantages of the democratic way of life;
- To provide the opportunity for leadership training in service;
- To serve on the campus and in the community;
- To cooperate with the administrative officers of the educational institutions of which the clubs are a part;
- To encourage participation in group activities;
- To promote good fellowship and high scholarship;
- To develop aggressive citizenship and the spirit of service for improvement of all human relationships;
- To afford useful training in the social graces and personality development; and
To encourage and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life;
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships;
- To promote the adoption and the application of high social, business and professional standards;
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship;
- To provide through Circle K clubs a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities; and
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism, which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and goodwill.